We had our first MenderCon in 2020 and the experience was something we will never forget! It quickly solidified in our hearts that we had to make this a recurring event. Don't believe us? Here is what last year's attendees had to say!
- 95.9% of attendees were happy they came.
- 100% of attendees said they were likely to come back. (!!!)
- 91.6% of attendees would recommend this event to their peers.
What People Are Saying
- I learned a lot and was able to personally connect with some of my heroes in the industry!
- Great discussions!
- I really enjoyed the open-space format. I got to meet a lot of really smart and awesome developers and gain some insights into the legacy code I'm actively working with.
- I loved being able to wonder around and meet people in different rooms. I also liked the five minute meetups with random people. There were some good sessions and I loved the topic.
- Great small group conversations resulting in ideas that I was able to implement with my team.
- Your open meetings have given me a community I did not know I was missing because I mainly see myself as an innovator, but with a big love and respect for decades old software still being really valuable.
- I found interesting discussions. Price was unbeatable and it made me participate because I payed myself. I really liked the virtual format which made it possible for me to attend.
- It was my first open space conference and, as most people (I assume), I was skeptical about the format but was surprised how well it worked.
- Subject interesting and people awesome! Loved the followup mail we received with all the links!